βetalab is a small company that invents, designs, and engineers solutions for difficult problems. We have skills in electronics, software development, mechanical design, industrial design, and systems engineering. As multi-instrumentalists, we blur the line between art and science to apply creativity with exacting precision.
Previous projects include:
- High-speed fiberless optical bidirectional communication system for use in areas where conventional RF methods are prohibitive
- Innovative audio signal processor design used by Grammy Award winning recording artists, producers, and engineers
- Buoy mooring system design for the US Coast Guard that decreases disturbance to marine life by 83%
- Computer controlled high-viscosity liquid dispensing machine for beauty/cosmetics packaging
- Database software to simplify large volume order fulfillment logistics.
Current areas of interest (always changing):
- Cellular Automata
- Brain-Computer Interfacing
- Computer Vision